Degree in Physiotherapy from Coventry University, post graduate certificate in acupuncture, Pilates Instructor with APPI.
Eimear has been a constant helping hand in The Bump Room teaching in Limerick, Nenagh, and Clarecastle. Eimear has specialised in the management of urinary incontinence and the rehabilitation of diastasis recti (abdominal muscle) separation.
Eimear has worked as a Pilates instructor since 2009, when she qualified with the Australian physiotherapy and Pilates Institute. Eimear has taught ante natal, post natal, mum and baby, back pain and cardiolates classes.
Eimear’s main passion is women’s health physiotherapy. This has become an even greater interest area since the birth of her son Luka in 2009. She has completed numerous courses in this area of physiotherapy, including;
- Management of pelvic dysfunction in pregnancy
- Sacroiliac joint assessment and treatment course
- Urinary Incontinence Assessment and examination
- Advanced manual therapy of the pelvic floor
- Physiotherapy assessment and management of anorectal dysfunction.
- Myofascial Trigger Point Release, Dry Needling therapy
- APPI Pilates Matwork Level 1, 2 and 3, Ante-natal and post-natal Pilates and reformer on the mat courses.
- Manual Concepts Spinal manual therapy certificate.
Eimear works full time in a busy private practice in Nenagh.< View PrevView Next >